Smoothies and shakes!
Now when you're heading outside, whether it's with your mates, to work or the gym, you're not gonna carry a plate of food with you to keep getting those calories through the day and to keep buying food while you're out can also get very expensive!
I'd recommend investing into a Blender as it'll definitely save you money in the long run and it's a great way to get those easy to consume calories you're looking for!
The great thing about making high calorie shakes is you can always find a new flavour to help ensure you're not going to get bored with the shakes, and actually get you looking forward to them!
Below you'll find the top 5 high calorie shakes (my personal favourites) that make it almost fool-proof to gain mass!
The gym lover!
- ½ cup: Frozen strawberries = 49 kcal
- 2 Tbsp: Peanut butter = 188 kcal
- 1: Banana = 89 kcal
- 1 Tbsp: honey = 64 kcal
- 1 Cup: Oats = 307 kcal
- 2 scoops: Protien powder = 220 kcal
- 1 ½ cup: Almond milk = 90 kcal
Calories: 1,007 kcal
The cheat code!
- 6 half: Dried apricots = 51 kcal
- 1 cup: Raw almonds = 413 kcal
- 250ml: Full fat milk = 152 kcal
- 1 cup: Peanut butter = 1518 kcal
- 1 cup: Banana = 105 kcal
- 1 cup: Heavy cream = 812 kcal
- ½ cup: coconut oil = 940 kcal
Calories: 3,991 kcal